Starts @ $100/mo per 5 employee/contractor
We do all the work for you including entering the hours you provide us and paying your employees or contractors on payday.
Starts @ $65/mo + $2 per employee/contractor
We provide you with a web portal to do as little or more payroll activities that you need and we handle the rest including answering your payroll and benefits questions and working with the IRS on your behalf for any tax penalties.
- Employee self-enrollment
- Pay employees via check or direct deposit
- Payroll tax deposits and forms (Federal & State)
- Electronic filing of W-2s and 1099s
- Bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly payroll runs
- Payroll tax deposits and forms (Federal & State / City)
- Job costing, paid time off and vacation tracking
- Reports that integrates with your accounting software (QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online)
- HR services (401K retirement and health care plan through a broker, workers' comp)
- Tsheets time tracking integration
- Secure online access for employees' view pay stubs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalized Payroll Expert + Phone and Email Support
- We are IRS PTIN approved filers - we can communicate with the IRS and state agencies on your behalf to address any tax penalty issues
- We will send you our client setup form to complete with your company and employees information, and payroll history (if any) for this year. Once we receive this information, we will enter your information into our payroll system and setup your portal access.
- You will receive an email from us with your payroll portal login access information and a welcome packet detailing your next steps.
- As part of your welcome packet, you will select your payroll schedule and we will provide you with payroll forms, deadlines for receiving and submitting timesheets, paycheck dates and tax deposits.
Pleasant to talk with. I wasn't sure if I completed my 1099 correctly Ufuoma was very helpful she didn't rush me off the phone. With her expertise I should get it right and be prepared for 2016. She definitely have a passion and care about small businesses." ~ Karen Moran