Who we are

Goshen Bookkeeping & Consulting, LLC (GBC) is a virtual-based bookkeeping, payroll and accounting firm with a vision to help you increase your business profitability while fulfilling your mission. GBC is based in Atlanta, Georgia, but serving nonprofits and modern small businesses virtually across multiple states within the United States. We don’t just crunch numbers, we invest the time to understand your complex business pain points and provide valuable solutions to address them.

Working with GBC means you will receive:

  • Financial clarity and peace of mind bookkeeping

  • Free time to focus on your mission and growing your business

  • Updates on current laws and regulations to keep your business in compliance

  • Accurate and tax/audit ready financials to make better strategic decisions

  • Business key performance indicators of your finances to increase profitability

  • Custom monthly fixed pricing for our services

  • Guaranteed delivery and satisfaction of service

  • Dedicated Professional Bookkeeper, Virtual Controller and Cloud Apps Expert

70% of our client base are nonprofit organizations and the remaining 30% are modern non-inventory service-based business owners. No matter where you are located within the United States, we take a vested interest in helping you successfully tell your story with your finances.


OUR SERVICES

Goshen Bookkeeping Services.png

Bookkeeping Services

Compliance bookkeeping with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial reports to grow your business.

Goshen Payroll Services.png

Payroll Services

Hassle-free full service payroll to take care of your valuable staff and eliminate tax penalties.

Goshen CFO and Controller Service.png

Virtual Controller Services

Advisory services designed to provide internal controls review, nonprofit analysis, budgeting, and coaching sessions.

QuickBooks Consulting.png

Software Setups & Training

Training support, setup, industry specific customization, bookkeeping clean-up for QuickBooks users & Xero users.


WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY


our Certifications and app partners


OUR LATEST ARTICLES